At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
You'll organise all client meetings and events, ensuring their experience is memorable from start to finish. You'll act as both a hotel and Cairn Group ambassador and trusted partner - you'll connect internal teams to deliver a seamless experience for planners, hosts and meeting attendees. You'll also assist the department in developing and implementing selected marketing & sales tasks ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times
You'll be passionate about people, have a personalised approach, and love our brand. Showing clients around the building and selling everything we have to offer.
In addition you will undertake tasks to develop business through proactive activity. You'll help us deliver on revenue, profitability targets, and gain a competitive advantage for the venue. You should have a good knowledge of the local and national market and a great experience with the MICE market.
- Possess excellent communication skills. You'll need to be a good co-operator with a professional, warm, trusting and friendly approach, reacting to change in a positive way
- Well informed about the market and industry
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships with existing and new clients
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy - great at managing one's own time
- Have a creative and innovative approach
- Great team working skills whilst being comfortable and able to work alone