Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Excellent standards
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creativity, able multitask and can work under pressure
- Good command of English language to enable communication with the kitchen team.
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Passion for food and able to deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Meeting and Event Operative for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? Then what's stopping you?
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for an Meeting and Events Operative
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
A Meeting and Events Operative
As a Meeting and Events Operative , you are responsible for delivering operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Meeting and Events Operative will also be required support or tasks outlined and assigned within the function sheets and assist with meeting departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meeting and Events Operative
- Able to work in all areas of Meeting and Events including Bar, Restaurant, and Room Service
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Support depatment needs and the needs of the team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships