Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team as well as taking the lead
- Able to develop and maintain strong team through great leadership
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Work a variation of shift patterns including morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Ability to drive catering revenue within the hotel and your department
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Are you in a supervisory or an assistant manager position, this job could be for you
- Is the Conference and Events Manger role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? Then what's stopping you?
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for a Conference and Events Manger
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
Reporting to: Deputy General Manager
We are seeking an experienced Conference and Events Manger to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Conference and Events with a focus on guest satisfaction and delivering standards to a high level. To be successful in this position you should have passion for delivering a superior service experience and have the drive to make every event a memorable one.
- Provide support to senior and other mangers within the hotel.
- Work closely with the head of M&E and F&B Manager to drive standards, processes, product and subsequently M&E revenues
- Conference & Events Manager will plan and manage the M&E team's absences and holiday requests to ensure that M&E resources are always available within the hotel
- To work with the Head of M&E to set, targets for F&B revenue to meet budgets.
- Manage F&B spend in relation to your department.
- To manage M&E standards according to the SOPs within the brand, ensuring adoption of best practice and passing brand audits.
- To assist the head of M&E with client activities and needs, to optimise relationships and revenue production
- To develop and maintain the respect of guests, staff and management
- To develop and progress the skills and abilities of the M&E teams through personal development plans and training sessions to address key needs.
- To create and drive teamwork within your department by the hosting of regular team meetings either in person or via teams
- Maintain good health and safety standards and collectively prepare and pass H&S audits.
- Be present during weddings and large events including Christmas and new year party nights
- Conference & Events Manager will work with F&B manger to ensure there is management cover in both departments, covering each other's holidays
- Cover duty mangers shifts are required