We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
Jurys Inn, we are recruiting for a Meeting & Events Executive to join our great team in Meeting and Events. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels and wants to provide great hospitality to our guests, contributing to them having a Happy stay with us.
As a Meeting & Events Executive
We want you tYou will you will be tasked with professionally dealing with a variety of pro-active and reactive sales enquiries, in order to generate Meetings & Events Revenue into the hotels. You will be able to demonstrate first class customer service skills, have the ability to adapt and multi- task whilst having that keen eye for detail.
The job -
- Process all incoming Meeting & Events enquires ensuring they are dealt with and processed in line with individual agent and company time frames.
- Ensure Jurys Inn/Leonardo Test call criteria is followed when taking enquires via telephone; a minimum of one test call per month is made to the office and a minimum score of 85% is acceptable/required.
- Produce proposals for all enquires ensuring there is sufficient detail which is in line with the spec of each event.
- Increase conversion of enquiries by developing client relationships and maximizing sales leads
- Use the provided demand calendar and pricing structure when quoting for all enquires.
- Liaise with M&E Office Manager and Pro Active sales on all high value enquiries.
- Arrange and conduct site inspections ensuring the inspections are fulfilled professionally, efficiently and effectively and mirror the requirements of the visiting client
- Produce, issue and chase the return of contracts for events.
- Work with M&E Office Manager to ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- Ensure Sales & Catering/Opera/Delphi are updated with accurate and relevant information ensuring all revenue is loaded in line with event contract and final detail requirements.
- Arrange and conduct final details meeting/calls with organiser prior to event. Ensuring they are fulfilled professionally, efficiently and effectively and mirror the requirements of the visiting client
- Produce function sheets for all events ensuring all necessary detail is noted
- Ensure all rooming list details and requirements are gathered and handed across to Groups Co-ordinator
- Arrange post event debrief for all clients on the last day of their event, ensuring debrief contains discussion regarding future requirements/rebook and completion of venue verdict feedback form which will be issued by email post event.
- Identify new sales leads, chase and secure the lead with the guidance of the Sales Manager.
The Person -
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer Focus-a commitment to customer focus.
- Self-Management- ability to prioritize and complete tasks in order to delivered desired outcomes within allocated time frame.
- Goal achievement- overall ability to set, pursue and attain achievable goals
- Ability to identify actions required to complete tasks.
- Results orientated
- Sales focused
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Why come and work for us - to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Happy Rewards - we reward your performance with points, and what does points make .PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself up to £3000 / €3000 by referring a friend to work with us.
- Uniform & Meals on duty.
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities.