Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Excellent standards
- Handle incoming calls for the Meeting and Events Department.
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creativity, able multitask and can work under pressure
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Able to deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Arrange and co-ordinate travel schedules and reservations
- Is the Meeting & Events Executive role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? then what's stopping you???
Amaris Hospitality are recruiting for an Meeting & Events Executive
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Amaris Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- Ensure all customer requests and enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and business-like manner.
- Provide administrative support and diary management to the Meeting and Events Manager.
- Greet scheduled visitors and show to appropriate area or person.
- Maintain manual filing system to company standards.
- Maintenance of all market segment databases.
- Co-ordinate and execute all direct mailings as instructed by the Meeting and Events Manager.
- Assist with the co-ordination of corporate hospitality events.
- Conduct Market research/telesales campaigns as required.
- Compile sales packs and ensure that an adequate supply of relevant stationary and brochures are in stock.
- Meet specific sales targets set by management and head office
- Compile relevant weekly/monthly meeting, and reports for the Meeting and Events Manager.