Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure all customer requests and enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and business-like manner.
- Provide administrative support and diary management to the Meeting and Events Manager.
- Greet scheduled visitors and show to appropriate area or person.
- Handle incoming calls for the Meeting and Events Department.
- Maintain manual filing system to company standards.
- Maintenance of all market segment databases.
- Co-ordinate and execute all direct mailings as instructed by the Meeting and Events Manager.
- Assist with the co-ordination of corporate hospitality events.
- Arrange and co-ordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Conduct Market research/telesales campaigns as required.
- Co-ordinate weekly sales meetings.
- Compile sales packs and ensure that an adequate supply of relevant stationary and brochures are in stock.
- Meet specific sales targets set by management and head office
- Compile relevant weekly/monthly reports for the Meeting and Events Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent self-presentation.
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.