Be part of the family...
We're a family business through and through - family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
Crieff Hydro Hotel
Pretty much in the centre of Scotland, we're set in a 900acre estate in stunning Perthshire. Home from home, we've been welcoming generations of families for 150 years. We have 215 hotel bedrooms, 55 self-catering lodges, six restaurants and over 60 onsite activities- there really is something for everyone!
About the role
We're searching for a multi-talented marketing executive to join the team who support our family of Scottish hotels. We've grown a lot over the past few years and we'd love to find someone with a creative talent to help us develop a stronger employer brand internally and to the wider world.
We're looking for someone with a range of skills including digital, social and website experience as well as a flair for copy writing to support our business.
What we need from you:
- Proven skills or a qualification in marketing & communications.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced business, ideally where recruitment was part of the remit.
- A creative flair and interest in how we might strengthen our employer brand using new technology.
- Ability to work alongside numerous colleagues from marketing to customer service teams and work with external agencies and suppliers.
- Flexibility to work on ad-hoc tasks as needed during busy periods and project delivery.
- You'll be based in Crieff and will report to the Marketing Lead for the Family of Hotels.
What you'll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits - including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available