Here at Jurys Inn & Leonardo hotels we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Revenue Team as Market Revenue Manager for Jurys Inn Birmingham, Belfast and Hinckley.
If you currently work within hotel reservations, administration or meeting and events this is an ideal role for your first step in to Revenue Management. This role can be based from Jurys Inn Birmingham or Jurys Inn Hinckley Island. A Hybrid working model is currently in place for this role Reporting in the Cluster Revenue Manager, you will become an integral member of the team to support in driving forward the revenue strategy for the hotels in your cluster and ensuring we deliver both budgeted revenue and fair market share results.
This is a role, where we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, knowing that promotion will not be too far away if you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality.
If you are flexible, highly numerate, possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry and are also looking for a structured career path then apply online today,
Market Revenue Manager key responsibilities:
- Consistently review hotels daily pricing in respect of direct competitors' pace of demand, key events in the city and other influencing factors.
- Ensure hotel maintains and grows RGI % change at a level above that seen within the local competitor set.
- Ensure group procedures such as availability of credit, accounts payable and received are followed by the hotels.
- Implement and execute strategic action plans to drive hotel revenue performance in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Produce a detailed day by day monthly rooms forecast within a tolerance level of 3-5% accuracy on a weekly basis for review at local and group level and complete when covering holidays and absence.
- Ensure rates are available at an appropriate level, across all relevant distribution channels / systems based on detailed analysis.
- Utilise all tools / opportunities to ensure maximum yield.
- Set pricing across all market segments.
- Own rate parity and ensure that parity is maintained across all public distribution channels.
- Ensure all rates are loaded and maintained to meet required deadlines and with commercial urgency.
People / Relationship Management
- Directly manage the on property groups resource where applicable ensuring appropriate guidance is given to allow optimal revenue to be delivered
- Support the development of on property teams in all aspects of Revenue Management.
What benefits will I receive while working for us?
- Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined Jurys Inns & Leonardo Hotels UK and Ireland. Full details are provided during Company BELONG Induction Programme.
- Meals on duty
- Social Activities (Staff Summer/Winter event)
- Monthly engagement activities
- Annual Charity Event Day
- Training and Development opportunities through our `Grow` L&D Programme
- Employee of the month & Overall Employee of the Year, Gala dinner
- Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
- Food Discount - 50% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Earn thousands for recommending a friend to work for us
- Life Assurance
- Competitive plus company benefits