Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Maintenance Supervisor has become available at the Holiday Inn Express - London Limehouse. Reporting into the General Manager the successful candidate will be a capable, self motivated, team player with a positive approach to problem solving! You will be responsible for the day to day running of the maintenance activities, managing a range of preventative and reactive maintenance tasks reported from all departments of the hotel & guests.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who:
- Can create and implement a robust PPM prgramme across all areas of the hotel.
- Has extensive knowledge of Fire and H&S Regulations, can mantain compliance documentation up to date.
- Assists with H&S Audits and EHO Visits.
- Has good communications skills, can arrange emergency callouts, request works quotations and manages the onsite activity of contractors.
Where Will You Be Working?
Holiday Inn Express London - Limehouse sits near the Thames River in a historic part of London close to major attractions. It's less than 10 minutes' walk from Lime house DLR station, where trains travel to central London in about 20 minutes and to the O2 arena and London City Airport (LCY) in less than 30 minutes.
With 150 contemporary en-suite bedrooms the hotel is the perfect choice for leisure and business travellers. All public areas and all bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and have complimentary WIFI access throughout the hotel.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes - to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers - hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Flexible pay with Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Cycle to Work Scheme - huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!