Have you heard the news? Leonardo Hotels are arriving in Bristol for the first time! The newly built Leonardo Hotel Bristol Glassfields will offer 197 stylish bedrooms, completed with Leonardo DREAM beds, an exclusively designed mattress and modern ensuite bathrooms. Not to mention the Hotel will be BREEAM certified!
As a result we are now looking for an enthusiastic, genuine, and friendly Maintenance Manager who wants to contribute to our guests having a happy and memorable stay with us.
Your responsibilities will be:
Responsible for all maintenance activities, you will liaise with Management and supervisors to ensure the general upkeep and maintenance in all areas of the hotel.
To be able to delegate tasks to team members in your department.
To be familiar with the layout/ plan of the hotel and the working of all equipment in the building.
To be aware of the maintenance contracts in place with the relevant companies.
To conduct checks of the emergency procedures and equipment.
To ensure a stock of regularly used maintenance supplies is available.
Take water, gas and electricity readings.
To have a visible presence within the hotel to ensure that all customer requests are responded to promptly and effectively.
To keep all areas clean and tidy at all times
To provide training to colleagues.
To ensure colleagues and customers are safe.
Experience we are looking for:
Maintenance management experience within a hotel or accommodation services area.
Flexibility - to enjoy working different shift patterns (weekends may be necessary)
Good people skills - can work well within a team.
Organised and can multi task in a fast paced environment.
The ability to manage your own workload and be self-motivated while working alone or in a small team.
Responsible and trustworthy attitude, you will have access to all customer areas and be responsible for ensuring the environment is safe for guests and colleagues.
Why come and work for us?
To receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support