Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Maintenance Manager has become available at Holiday Inn Express Southwark. Reporting into the Deputy General Manager the successful candidate will:
- Develop knowledge of hotel structure, fixture, fittings and plant
- Ensure that all maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Produce and monitor preventative maintenance programme.
- Maintain bedroom care programme.
- Monitor company inspections results and remedy faults.
- Inspect all plant and equipment on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with outside contractors arriving at the hotel.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who:
-Shows initiative and can do attitude.
-Has previous experience in the role.
-Ability to multi-task and work as part of team
Where Will You Be Working?
Holiday Inn Express London - Southwark is situated in the heart of Central London, just south of the Thames and less than 10 minutes walk from both the Tate Modern art gallery and Shakespeares Globe. The hotel is a quick walk from Southwark and Blackfriars Tube Stations, so you can hop on public transport for easy access to the rest of the city. We pride ourselves on investing in our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes - to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers - hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Flexible pay with Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Cycle to Work Scheme - huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
- Extra days holiday for your birthday - you need to celebrate that special day!
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!