- Previous experience in general maintenance work is essential, this will incorporate a variety of plumbing, tiling and joinery.
- Relevant electrical qualifications and experience are desirable for this role.
- Fully aware of Health and Safety procedures.
As Maintenance Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out reactive and planned maintenance duties throughout the Hotel.
- Ensuring the facility is kept to a good standard of repair at all times.
- Carrying out statutory maintenance checks.
- Repairing and recording issues that are reported to the team.
- Performing electrical, plumbing, decoration and carpentry tasks.
You will show initiative, be able to prioritise your work load and be able to work on your own. You will also be well presented and polite as some customer interaction is inevitable.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month/year reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Annual anniversay dinner for two
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click apply'. We look forward to hearing from you!