Maintenance Assistant Overview:
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Assistant to carry out a wide range of general maintenance, decorating, carpentry, service and repair work across all areas of the Hotel. The workload is varied and interesting. Candidates should be able to show a previous track record in general site maintenance, repair work and planned preventative maintenance. We are seeking someone with a professional level of experience and ideally key carpentry skills
Maintenance Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure guests arriving at the hotel find their bedrooms in a well maintained and serviced condition and that all services and facilities are working as should be expected in a prestigious four red star luxury hotel.
- To ensure that any guest requests are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner.
- To respond promptly to guest enquiries or complaints and to keep your manager and the Duty Manager informed.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals - this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
For full details of the benefits on offer please check our website: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed