JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A Maintenance Assistant at Holiday Inn Express - London Limehouse
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager you can expect your working day to include the following.
The ideal candidate will be a capable, self motivated team player with a positive approach to probelm solving!. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the maitenance activities, managing a range of preventative and reactive maintenance tasks reported from all departments of the hotel & guests.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Maintenance Assistant, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Can create and implement a robust PPM programme across all areas of the hotel.
- Has extensive knowledge of Fire and H&S Regulations, can mantain compliance documentation up to date.
- Assist with H&S Audit and EHO Visits.
- Has good communication skills, can arrange emergency callouts, request works quotations and manages the onsite activity of contractors.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact email@example.com .