At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
In this multi-skilled role you'll make sure our public areas are always clean, tidy, fresh and welcoming for our guests after a busy day at work, or an exciting day out - creating a haven for them to escape and relax in - or give them the inspiration to get that last bit of work done. You'll walk in the guest's eyes' having excellent attention to detail ensuring nothing is missed.
As a Linen Porter, you'll likely be responsible for collecting, counting, and distributing linen, assisting room attendants in cleaning guest rooms and public areas and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent guest experience. Where a washing service is provided at the venue you'll also take the lead on getting everything washed, dried, and ready.
- Physical fitness and stamina - you'll be on your feet most of the day
- Enthusiastic, flexible, passionate & display a professional and courteous attitude
- Ability to work independently but also be an effective team player
- An excellent eye for detail with great time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills