Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all these questions, right? So, get applying for this opportunity!!!
At The Townhouse, part of RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Linen Porter has become available at The Townhouse. Reporting into the General and Operations Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Deliver clean linen & towels to the designated storerooms
- To maintain the records for the movement of linen and towels
- To reject any linen and/or towels that are not up the agreed quality and appearance.
- To assist in mattress turning
- To maintain the cleanliness of the linen store area
- To report any maintenance defects
Where Will You Be Working?
Set in the heart of Manchester's vibrant city centre on the historic Portland Street thoroughfare, The Townhouse Hotel boasts 85 spacious bedrooms and a history dating back centuries.
Originally serving as a cotton warehouse during the industrial revolution, this storied Grade II-listed building exudes the character and history for which Manchester is famed, as well as the unique contemporary style that sees visitors arriving from every corner of the globe.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing, and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes.
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes- to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers- hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Flexible pay with Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Tips - a bit extra is always handy
- Cycle to Work Scheme- huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott, and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!