Linen Porter Overview:
Offering variable contract with the potential for Fixed-Term. Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and order in all areas controlled by Housekeeping. Transport Linen to and from Laundry to areas of the hotel using a buggy and also manually carrying heavy bags. Assist the Head Housekeeper with operational tasks in the Housekeeping area. To provide the highest quality of guest service with the aim at all times to exceed customer expectations, ensure total guest satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team.
Linen Porter Key Responsibilities:
- To maintain cleanliness and hygiene in the guest corridors.
- To continually clear the corridors and Linen Storage Rooms of dirty linen and rubbish throughout the day.
- To maintain the required stock levels of linen and supplies within the Linen Storage Rooms.
- To assist the Room Attendants and Assistant Housekeepers in their task of cleaning, room preparation, cleaning terraces, balconies, setting up extra beds and furniture, removing and fitting curtains and cleaning ceiling lights.
- To be aware of guest's needs and their expectations of Tylney Hall and to acknowledge them with a smile.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.