Once in a lifetime Opportunity to be a part of amazing Marriott Brand! Aloft !
We are Sassy, Savvy and Outgoing! We are looking for passionate Line Chefs, who are not afraid to take charge and create amazing dishes! In return we promise a work life balance, straight shifts and loads of amazing benefits!
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be an integral part of the Kitchen Brigade. You will be responsible for providing exceptional food. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service to all hotel guests. Ensuring that all brand standards are adhered to and that excellent standards of customer service are delivered.The successful applicant for this role will have a positive can do' attitude.
Line Chef Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team you will be responsible for food preparation and cooking
- Ensuring presentation of menu items to a high standard
- Adhering to operational cleanliness and food hygiene
- Supporting team members to help them be the best they can be
Line Chef Requirements:
- 12 months experience of working as a Chef
- Experience of working in a team
- Genuinely want to create memorable meals
- Superb organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Relevant food hygiene certificates (Desirable)
Where Will You Be Working?
Your new role of Line Chef will see you working in the Aloft Aberdeen on the site of The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA).
The 150-bedroom Aloft Hotel on the site of the new Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre. Designed by architects Cooper Cromar, with interiors by Twenty2Degrees, the Aloft Hotel will be the first of its kind in Scotland and will feature a WXYZ bar, RE:MIX lounge and gym.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hospitality because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation.
- We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has;
- A great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Strong training and development skills so you can share your skills with others.
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to be the best with high standards;
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate the individuals within your team to support them in achievement of their personal development goals.
- Good proven organisation and planning skills gained through previous experience
The Bigger Picture
So, if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
Aloft Aberdeen will be managed by RBH Hospitality; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Hospitality we stand out from our peers, to truly transform hotels.