At Crowne Plaza Reading we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Leisure Team Member has become available at Crowne Plaza Reading. Reporting into the Leisure Club Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Leisure Club Manager to ensure the smooth running of the club
- Supplying the highest levels of customer care and service to both members and visitors
- A range of duties including carrying out pool checks, providing gym inductions to new and existing members, keeping accurate membership records and maximising sales opportunities wherever possible.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are met at all times for the safety of both members and staff will also be very important in this role
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A passion for everything hospitality, leisure and fitness
- A smile and ability to talk to everyone
- The ability to deliver outstanding customer service leading to exceptional member satisfaction
- Solutions orientated with an eye for spotting issues before they happen
- Ability to work in compliance with company and legal guidelines, keeping yourself, colleagues and customers safe
- Self-motivation and excellent communication skills
Ideally you will also have previous Leisure experience and be qualified as a Level 2 fitness instructor.
Where Will You Be Working?
Overlooking the River Thames, this contemporary 122-bedroom hotel is situated on the River Thames, just a 15-minute walk to Reading Town Centre and only 10-minutes from Reading railway station. We have an open plan Bar and Restaurant concept, Leisure Club with swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and steam room, 6 meeting rooms and a business centre, hosting small to large meetings and events.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.. RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally..
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!