Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring client queries are responded to promptly and effectively.
- Complete marketing tasks to enhance sales, whilst liaising with Hotel Marketing teams
- Ensure systems for accurate processing, distribution, recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations and cancellations.
- Assist with client site visits, walk in show rounds, evening events and weekend familiarisation trips where required.
- Working and co-operating with colleagues to maximize revenue.
- Co-ordinating and supporting with the completion of weekly / monthly reports
- Being aware of potential highs and lows in the business and planning for them.
- Following company control procedures in accordance with the Internal audit requirements for Sales systems.
- Complete a monthly sales report as appropriate
- Liaise with the other Sales colleagues within each hotel department.
What are we looking for?
- Must have ecperience in a Sales role.
- Must have experience in the Leisure industry, ideally within a health or fitness club.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent self-presentation.
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.