Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
Amaris Hospitality are currently recruiting for a Leisure Operative to join the Health and Fitness Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our team and to develop your skills and take the next step in your career with one of the most recognised names in the hospitality industry.
Your role as Leisure Operative will be to provide exceptional service to our members and guests in the Health club. This is a truly varied role and could include meeting and greeting members on the desk, supporting them with membership enquiries, helping them on the gym floor, supervising the pool and general cleaning of the facilities.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, passionate about Health and Fitness and display a professional and courteous attitude.
What are we looking for?
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in fitness industry
- Pool plant or Lifeguard qualification
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage Discount.
- Meals on Duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.