Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
As Leisure Manager you will be responsible for the performance and organisation of the leisure club, you will be required to take an integral part in training, development and coaching of the team and work towards creating exceptional customer experiences and achieving targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused Fitness professional to join our team and to develop your skills and take the next step in your career with one of the most recognised names in the hospitality industry.
What are we looking for?
- Gym instructor level 2 or higher
- Supervisory experience within the leisure industry
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
- Committed to develop and coach team members to excel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in personal training
- Pool plant or Lifeguard qualification
- Supervisory experience
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage Discount.
- Meals on Duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.