Can you keep our leisure club guests safe and comfortable?
We're looking for an honest and reliable Leisure Attendant, who will be responsible for our guests' comfort and safety in our gym, pool, and other leisure areas. A commitment to excellent customer service is essential. Relevant experience and qualifications are preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.
You'll need to be able to follow instructions and work in a team, while also having the confidence to take the initiative in dealing with issues. Communication skills and a positive attitude are important, as is punctuality and personal organisation. You'll need to be flexible about working hours, including weekends.
Responsibilities include preparing the leisure club each morning, and maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. You'll also be expected to promote the leisure club at all times, and to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed. Subject to qualifications, you might also assist with swimming lessons and act as the lifeguard and first aider.
What we need from you
- Sufficient swimming skills to pass a swimming test
- Relevant experience and qualifications are preferred but not essential
- Flexibility with working hours including weekends
- Ability to work in a team
- Confidence and initiative
What we offer
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Free staff transport
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year