Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Kitchen Porter role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? Then what's stopping you?
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for a Kitchen Porter
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- As a Kitchen Porter, you will oversee the hotel back-of-house operation
- You will ensure proper maintenance of all operating equipment and dish washing machines and providing the highest level of attention to the cleanliness and sanitation of all food and storage outlets.
- Clean and keep tidy the restaurant(s), kitchen(s) and all food outlets within the hotel
- Keep storerooms clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are met at all times
- Work with the kitchen to provide excellent service to our Guests