Why Join Pine Trees Hotel?
Pine Trees Hotel is the most recent acquisition of Apex Hotels. You will receive a warm welcome into the Apex family on joining us as a Kitchen Porter in Pitlochry. This is such an exciting time to join the Apex Family during this period of growth. We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. By bringing your own personality and passion, you will add a new dynamic to our innovative and supportive Kitchen Team. We believe it is our personality, style and friendliness that makes Pine Trees Hotel such a great place to work & grow.
- 28 days holiday
- Inhouse company interactive employee communication APP
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working.
- Training and development from day one
- Employee events and celebrations
Starting your Journey:
As a Kitchen Porter, you will assist in the delivery of amazing brand standards and immaculate kitchen and back of house facilities. You will be responsible for your own work and take pride in the high standard of cleanliness and organisation whilst adhering to all food safety and health and safety guidelines. As a Kitchen Porter, you will be an integral part of the Kitchen and Food and Beverage departments working closely with all team members to deliver exceptional standards.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
Joining the dedicated Kitchen department, you will:
- Ensure the kitchen/refuse areas and relevant stores, corridors and equipment are cleaned and maintained to the highest degree of cleanliness.
- Use cleaning agents and equipment within the perimeters of COSHH Legislation
- Follow all food safety and health and safety guidelines.
- Assist in the preparation of food
As a Kitchen Porter, you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately the service provided to our guests before, during and after their stay. You will love chatting to our guests offering help and assistance, you will be a great at multi-tasker, you will be efficient at solving guest enquiries and you will always have a smile for our teams and guests. We want you to be yourself here, bringing your infectious personality which helps makes Apex who we are.
On your first day you will begin a structured 12 week learning journey, giving you the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be a great kitchen porter. With this in mind, we are looking for a kitchen porter who:
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses initiative
- Is self-aware and able to evaluate their own work
- Has a customer service attitude
- Has the ability to multi-task and provides excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional Food safety standards
We encourage you to bring your true self to work - we recruit for attitude and train for skill. We'll provide great training and development opportunities, allowing you to flourish in a fun and fulfilling career, reaching your dreams and aspirations. So, whatever your vibe, our family can never be too big, there's a place here for you. We have one ask - that you bring your personality, ideas, and spark. We're an innovative, thriving business and we want you to be part of our exciting journey.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!