JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability, and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A KITCHEN PORTER AT HAMPTON BY HILTON LONDON DOCKLANDS
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Breakfast Supervisor you can expect your working day to include the following duties.
- Keeping kitchen areas clean and sanitized
- Cleaning and washing of all crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Supporting kitchen in cooking and preparation of foods
- Arrange stock and support with kitchen deliveries
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
To succeed in the role of Kitchen Porter you will need the following qualities and skills.
- The ability to adhering to the company's rules and regulations on policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health & safety, and licensing regulations
- The ability to manage various sections of the kitchen, whilst ensuring health & safety standards are met
- To be flexible in your approach, and able to assist the Chef and any other members of the kitchen brigade when required
- A team player who thrives in the hustle and bustle of a busy kitchen department
- Someone who is passionate about food and willing to learn
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- An understanding of quality control and kitchen standards
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.