We are looking for somebody with proven experience working in a similar role who has excellent skills to ensure you deliver the responsibilities required to do your role. You must be able to work as part of team and rise to the many challenges a successful business brings.
The main duties involved:
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes: -
- Uniform and footwear provided for free
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Enrolment to The People's Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals when on duty
- Discounted Room Rates across the Chardon Hotels portfolio plus discounted Food and Beverage when using this benefit.
- Employee Recognition schemes and discounted room rates worldwide offered by the InterContinental Hotels Group.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please click 'apply' below