KITCHEN PORTER(S) REQUIRED
For 5 Red Star Glenapp Castle Hotel in South Ayrshire
Nominated for Independent Hotel of the Year at the Cateys 2018
Due to an exciting business expansion, there has never been a better time to join a rapidly growing business and we are now welcoming applications for a full time and part time Kitchen Porter to join our five-star kitchen team at Glenapp Castle, nominated recently for the Best Independent Hotel of the year award at the Cateys 2018.
Click Here to view our wonderful Relais & Chateaux recruitment video for future talent!
These are positions working shifts five days over seven where you will assist in the day to day running of the catering area whilst complying with all hygiene and health and safety regulations.
Experience within the hotel/hospitality sector is desirable; however full training will be provided. It is more important that the right candidate can demonstrate a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. We are always interested to hear from talented individuals from all walks of life.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
* a strong interest in a career in hospitality
* good communication and interpersonal skills
* enthusiasm and flexibility
* willingness to learn and a positive attitude
* calmness in a busy and pressurised environment
* attention to detail
In return, we offer career development to help you reach your full potential, a positive and stimulating working environment and excellent rates of pay, coupled with an amazing benefits package to complement your competitive salary which includes the following:
* 28 days annual holiday entitlement
* Death in service life assurance policy (certain restrictions apply)
* Discounted accommodation rates with Relais & Chateaux, Pride of Britain and Luxury
* Enrolment in our pension scheme (certain restrictions apply)
Due to the business growth at Glenapp, this position would be ideal for someone looking to begin their hospitality career and we will offer support and development opportunities to enable the right candidate to succeed.