Do you have the stamina and focus to help our busy kitchen team?
We're looking for a Kitchen Assistant to help our staff in food preparation including breakfast, sandwiches, starters and desserts.
You must be a hard-working team player with a passion for the kitchen, and be able to follow set procedures. You'll need to work without supervision in a fast-paced environment while still keeping up to our high standards, so excellent attention to detail is required. And you'll need to be flexible about working hours, including weekends.
Typical tasks include preparing ingredients, making sandwiches, plating up afternoon teas, helping with breakfast, preparing and plating up starters and desserts. You may also be asked to take part in training, where necessary.
What we need from you
- Understanding of basic food hygiene and HACCAP
- Experience is preferred but not essential
What we offer
- £9.50 per hour
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year