Where Will You Be Working?
The Holiday Inn Brentford Lock is a modern waterside hotel and the first in Europe to have a revolutionary Open Lobby Concept. The hotel has 133 bedrooms, 7 meeting rooms where five rooms allow to caterer for 600 delegates. The hotel's Waterfront Suite overlooks the canal and is the perfect spot for any big occasion. We have one of the most unique hotel event spaces in the capital. Our events rooms overlook the junction of the river Thames with the Grand Union Canal. We are very proud of our events team, who in 2016 received God Standard accreditation from BDRC Continental.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hospitality Management because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
The Bigger Picture
The Holiday Inn Brentford Lock is managed by RBH Hospitality Management; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!