As the Internal Recruitment Resourcer, you will engage in recruitment and selection activity that highlights the most suitable candidates to join the organisation. Using our Application Tracking System, Recruit Genie, you will speak to all candidates that apply to our vacancies and identify all potential candidates for interview.
As part of the HR Team, you will support the established Resourcing and Engagement Business Partners in finding candidates who will ensure our guests have a memorable experience they will want to share. This role has responsibility for supporting vacancies across the group, including 10 hotels, Laundry and Head Office.
The key responsibilities of this Resourcer role will be:
- Screening of applications
- Shortlist applicants ready for managers to interview.
- Update candidate database complying with all internal, regulatory and statutory processes and standards.
- Assist with arranging interviews.
- Attending Open Days and Assessment Centres
You will have proven track record of screening and assessing talent, in order to identify the candidates suitability and if they have the character to be able to deliver our family values of Trust, Passion, Teamwork and Friendliness.
You will also have:
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong evidence of successfully using direct recruitment methods, digital tools and strong social media sourcing expertise
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with candidates by telephone, email, messaging apps and digital channels in a positive and engaging way
- Proactive, positive approach to using systems and technology
- The knowledge of the legal aspects of recruitment
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
Our recruitment process has been adapted to ensure we can hire safely while bringing in the best talent to join our Apex Family, so we have introduced video applications to give you the opportunity to let your personality shine through. Our interview process and Welcome Day induction process will be via Microsoft Teams, an online meeting channel, which you can access through your browser or its free to download the app on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!