JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability, and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF IN-ROOM DINING SUPERVISOR AT THE WESTIN LONDON CITY HOTEL
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the GM, Bars & Restaurants, you can expect your working day to include the following.
- Oversee all aspects of the dining room operation, including staff scheduling, training, setup, service, breakdown, cleanliness, equipment.
- Supervise and assist restaurant staff on a daily basis.
- Take food and wine orders from all guests.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of In-Room Dining Supervisor, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- A charismatic and talented individual with a big heart and genuine smile who passionately wants to make a difference in the hotel.
- A team player with the drive and passion to succeed, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Brimming with enthusiasm, can-do attitude, and bags of personality.
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress.
- Proven success in a similar role and high-quality environment
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
- Life assurance
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.