We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
Jurys Inn, we are recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator role to join our great team in the HR Department. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels.
We want you to provide a quality HR administrative support within the HR Department and deliver HR services and training to hotel employees.
What we want you to -
- Be Self-motivated as you will be working mainly alone as part of a dispersed team
- Well organised- achieving deadlines for tasks and meeting targets
- Have good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability and willingness to contribute to the Group HR agenda.
- Is discreet and understands the importance of confidentiality in HR.
The job -
- Respond to all HR queries professionally and promptly.
- Provide employees with information regarding Company policies, procedures and benefits and ensure that associated information and documentation is up-to-date.
- Set up and maintain employee personnel files and ensure that all paperwork is updated and filed in a timely manner.
- Administration & progression of candidates in the recruitment process, ensuring that all candidates receive a timely response to their application.
- Set up and maintain HR data accurately and update HR systems (SAP) in accordance with deadlines.
- Monitor and record attendance and absenteeism.
- Monitor training course completions and support the HR Officer/HR Manager in ensuring that employees are completing the necessary courses on time.
- Ensure the HR department has an open door policy.
- To promote a positive employee relations culture within Jurys Inn, in partnership with the management team
- Communicating and cooperating with management colleagues.
- Ensuring all staff have a high standard of personal hygiene and personal presentation.
- Being aware of VIPs and show rounds.
- Delivering training on Health & Safety, legislation and new initiatives as required.
Why come and work for us - to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Varied and interesting work- no day is the same at Jurys Inn
- Having the chance to work with and around friendly people
- Birthday cards every year- we celebrate everything
- The opportunity to work for a well respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scene, we can help you to move and provide relocation support
- A smart Uniform
- Meals on duty
- Monthly engagement activities- we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- So many training courses that your brain may not be able to squeeze them all in
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for the month.
- Happy Rewards - earn points and claim them back on gifts that you want
- Stay at one of our hotels for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Sensible benefits that could save you money -Pension Scheme, Life assurance, wellbeing support, wedding leave