At Holiday Inn Brentford Lock we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of a part time HR & Training assistant (4 days a week) has become available at the Holiday Inn Brentford Lock. Reporting to the General Manager, you will contribute to RBH's goals and values by supporting the HR function and pople plan in the hotel.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Holiday Inn Brentford Lock nestled overlooking the scenic waterways of the Grand Union Canal. This four-star hotel is located in west London and has been created for comfort and style and offers a warm and welcoming service to all guests. The hotel has 6 modern meeting rooms and 133 en-suite bedrooms; it is the first in Europe to have a revolutionary open lobby concept. With good transport links, the hotel can be easily accessed by public transport. Brentford train station is about 10 minutes' walk to the hotel. Our employees have been playing a tremendous part in the hotel and our team success, from our employee engagement being above 89%.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual whose key responsibilities are;
- Supporting the head of departments with recruitment. Deliver new starter induction, oversee the completion of statutory and brand training.
- Support the General manager in the people plan, motivate and engage the team to achieve the hotel HR scorecard targets. Educate the team of company's vision, mission and values.
- Support the finance tema in the processing the monthly payroll and pension documents.
- Support the head of departments with performance reviews, performance management, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Responsible for charity, health and well being activities.
- Perform daily admin tasks.
We are looking for someone who has relevant experience as HR Administrator within office and hotel environment. Effective communicator and will commit to providing exceptional HR support to our team. Good knowledge of Microsoft packages. Experience of Fourth would be a plus. CIPD qualification preferred or working towards it.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
The Holiday Inn Brentford Lock is managed by RBH Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!