The O'Callaghan Collection are recruiting for a HR Administrator to be part of a busy team.
Why you should want to work with us!
- To be a part of the growth and expansion of this family run Irish hotel collection
- Discounted stay in our hotels and on food & beverage
- A great range of benefits which includes free lunch, your birthday off and free parking, use of gym.
- The opportunity to really make a difference.
- Recruitment - including advertising, candidate screening, interview organisation etc.
- Creation and maintenance of employee files including preparation of contracts of employment and follow up of same.
- General HR administration including scanning, reference checks, letters etc.
- Coordination of internal training.
- Support the HR Manager in participating and delivering HR improvement projects.
- Assistance with Onboarding/Offboarding.
- First point of contact for incoming HR queries, confirming HR policies and procedures to employees across the firm.
- Third level HR qualification is essential.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- Excellent administration skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- High levels of professionalism, confidentiality and integrity.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- CIPD accreditation desired but not essential.
Our Company values are -
PROUD - we're proud of our work
CARING - we care about our customers and about each other
ACCOUNTABLE - we own our actions and think about their wider impact
DETERMINED - we're adaptable, resilient and love a challenge!
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can excel, get in touch