JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability, and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HOUSEKEEPER AT The Aberdeen Altens Hotel
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper we are looking for someone who enjoys variation and has a flexible approach to their working environment. as a Housekeeper
Our team are like a family, and we work together to deliver outstanding guest service to our guests by offering timely, efficient, knowledgeable, and truly remarkable service. We are an enthusiastic, authentic bunch of individuals who truly care about teamwork and great service!
WHERE WILL YOU BE WORKING?
A modern hotel just three miles south of the Granite City, The Aberdeen Altens Hotel is one of the most popular business and conference centre's in the area.
An easy drive into the city, it's also ideally located if you want to discover Aberdeen and the beautiful East Coast, or Speyside and the majestic Scottish Highlands
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of housekeeper you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience within a customer facing role is preferred. No experience? No big deal - we'll train you up!
- A can-do attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Flexible pay with Wage stream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it.
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- We are proud to be a Real Living Wage Employer
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
- Incentive programmes - to keep you motivated!
- Life Assurance
- Free Health Club Membership
- 50% off in Coast & Keg
- Money off high street retailers
- Cycle to Work Scheme - huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
THE BIGGER PICTURE
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel is managed by RBH Hospitality; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Hospitality we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So, if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact email@example.com.