We have a great opportunity for an Housekeeping Supervisor to join the team here at Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels.
We want you to support a brilliant and diverse team to deliver excellence to our valued customers across our amazing hotel.
Experience we expect:
Operational knowledge across Housekeeping Department.
Background in hotels is preferred - so you will understand how we work
Customer service skills, standards driven, good organisational skills
To be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment and to enjoy it
To be able to manage the team and resources available to ensure that the departments are equipped for service via cost controls.
Ability to communicate to and motivate your team providing day to day leadership and direction
Be able to use computer systems
Your responsibilities will be:
To be out and about in the hotel, supervising the day to day operation and ensuring exceptional guest service
To encourage and support the team to provide an outstanding service to our guests
To ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
To develop and train the team to be able to deliver their job brilliantly so that we get great feedback from guests
Why come and work for us - to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Leo Points - we reward your performance with points, and what does points make .PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself bonuses by referring a friend to work with us.
- Coffee and Meals on duty, plus service charge.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year.