The Grand Hotel
have an exciting opportunity for a efficient and energetic
to join our busy Housekeeping team
In the region of £16,500 plus service charge (approx. £600* per annum) and annual bonus
Overview of Housekeeping Supervisor role:
Your role as Housekeeping Supervisor will be to assist in the smooth running of the Housekeeping department and to maintain our five star standards of cleanliness and presentation throughout the guest rooms, public areas and back-of-house. You will be responsible for supervising the room assistants, ensuring the rooms have been cleaned and inspected to a high standard.
This is a full time position working 35 hours over five days, which will include weekends.
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar Housekeeping position necessary.
- IT Skills would be an advantage, in particular knowledge of Opera PMS, however full training will be given.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management necessary
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to manage differing personalities
- A good command of English, both spoken and written
Affectionately known as The White Palace The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne has a well-earned reputation for excellence. With over 150 rooms, an award winning restaurant and 17 fully equipped meeting rooms, the hotel is able to cater for every occasion. For further details please contact the recruitment team: GEPersonnel@elitehotels.co.uk
- As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate.
- For full details please visit our careers page: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed