Ready to take the next step in your career and #GoBeyond?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our friendly Housekeeping Team at Mercure Bristol North Grange Hotel
As a Housekeeping Supervisor you will play a key part in providing an exceptional welcome to our Guests every day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning guest bedrooms and bathrooms to hotel standards.
- Organise the rooms lists for the team in absence of the head of department and the days activites
- Be involved in all training and development of the team,
- Ensureing all defects are reported and following up with maintenance teams to ensure rooms are to the required standard
- Ensuring all guests requests are organised and the best rooms are allocated for our arrivals, including welcome and sense of arrival and greeting as well as looking after family rooms requests
- Rooms are cleaned in timely manner to the highest levels of cleanliness
- Be motivational and a great team player to acheive and improve our guests satisfaction scores and
- Ensuring linen is laundered and amenities are replenished
- Complying fully with all regulations relating to Health & Safety, Food Handling, Fire Procedures and COSHH
- Ensure Guess are looked after and attended to in a timely and professional manner,
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience and living through our brand standards. At Interstate we look for personality over experience, so it goes without saying that you will have bags of personality and a real flair for hospitality.
In return we have an industry leading salary and benefit package. We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within this fantastic brand, working in partnership with Interstate Hotels & Resorts, the Global third-party management company of choice.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits