As Housekeeping Manager (Cluster Site) you will support the Head Housekeeper and Housekeeping Team to deliver amazing brand standards and immaculate guest facilities. You will have the drive and determination to really succeed and make a difference. With proven leadership and people management skills, you will have a passion for delivering very high standards of cleanliness. Additionally excellent communication and attention to detail will be required.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests to provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
As Housekeeping Manager (Cluster Site) you will assist in controlling and managing the Housekeeping department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the team maintains the highest standards of cleanliness within guest bedroom and bathroom facilities and within public areas.
- You will guide the team to ensure that company brand standards of quality and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Assist the manager in controlling the housekeeping budget, in relation to occupancy, departmental expenses and staff rota's.
- Ensuring the linen room is operated effectively.
- Managing the department in the absence of the Head Housekeeper.
Key Skills / Entry Requirement:
You will be friendly and approachable, go the extra mile for our guests, provide highly consistent good service and lead by example.
Specific requirements include:
- Ability to demonstrate a customer focused attitude and have a flexible approach towards your duties and responsibilities.
- You have the initiative to work alone whilst also having the ability to contribute to your team.
- Previous experience of working in a Housekeeping department at a supervisory level; preferably within a 4 star operation.
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!