**** The pay rate for this role is £11 per hour, the role is permanent and guarantees 30 hours per week with plenty overtime if you are keen. Overtime is paid after 40 hours at £16,50 per hour. ****
As a Self-Checking Room Attendant, you will deliver amazing brand standards and immaculate guest facilities. You will be responsible for your own work and take pride in the high standard of cleanliness. As a Self-Checking Room Attendant, you will be responsible for checking your own rooms are of a high standard and ready for our guests.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
Joining the dedicated Housekeeping department, you will:
- make sure that all guest rooms look well-presented by performing various cleaning duties, including cleaning guest bedrooms and bathrooms, changing linen, vacuuming, polishing, and dusting
- engage with guests in order to promote guest loyalty
- ensure guests experience our well-known high levels of comfort and quality
- take pride in the work you do
Key Skills / Entry Requirement:
As a Self-Checking Room Attendant, you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately the service provided to our guests before, during and after their stay. You will love chatting to our guests offering help and assistance, you will be great at multi-tasking, you will be efficient at solving all guest enquiries and all with a smile and infectious personality!
On your first day you will begin a structured 12 week learning journey, giving you the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a great Self-Checking Room Attendant. With this in mind, we are looking for a Self-Checking Room Attendant who:
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses initiative
- is self-aware and able to evaluate their own work
- has a customer service attitude
- has the ability to multi-task and provides excellent attention to detail
- holds a genuine desire to provide a Warmer Welcome to our guests
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!