For 5 Red Star Glenapp Castle Hotel in South Ayrshire
Nominated for Independent Hotel of the Year at the Cateys 2018
Due to an exciting business expansion, there has never been a better time to join a rapidly growing business and we are now welcoming applications for Housekeepers to join our five-star housekeeping team at Glenapp Castle, nominated recently for the Best Independent Hotel of the year award at the Cateys 2018.
Click Here to view our wonderful Relais & Chateaux recruitment video for future talent!
We have various positions available working shifts up to five days over seven where you will help to maintain a safe and clean environment for our guests by being aware at all times of their health, safety and welfare.
Experience within the hotel/hospitality sector is desirable; however full training will be provided. It is more important that the right candidates can demonstrate a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. We are always interested to hear from talented individuals from all walks of life.
The successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
• a strong interest in a career in hospitality
• time management skills
• excellent customer service skills
• enthusiasm and flexibility
• calmness in a busy and pressurised environment
• attention to detail
• good physical resilience
• discretion and respect
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return, we offer career development to help you reach your full potential, a positive and stimulating working environment and excellent rates of pay, coupled with an amazing benefits package to complement your competitive salary which includes the following:
* 28 days annual holiday entitlement
* Death in service life assurance policy (certain restrictions apply)
* Discounted accommodation rates with Relais & Chateaux, Pride of Britain and Luxury Scotland Hotels
* Enrolment in our pension scheme (certain restrictions apply)