JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A RECEPTIONIST AT THE CROWN HOTEL
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Reception Manager, you will not only be the person the guest relies upon to handle their transactions but you will also create the warm atmosphere that makes them feel at home. You can expect your working day to include the following:
- Efficient and friendly welcome & departure
- Offer guest services such as wake up calls, a table in the restaurant and assistance with luggage
- Ensure all cash handling & accounting procedures are followed
- Handle all guest queries & complaints
- Answer the switchboard
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Hotel Receptionist, you will need the following qualities and skills.:
- Experience of a front facing customer service role
- Strong communication skills
- Confident, friendly & approachable
- Attention to detail
- Organised & calm
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.