JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HOTEL DUTY MANAGER
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you can expect your working day to include the following.
Being the face of the hotel at all times and setting an example to the team
Making sure the Hotel is a safe place to be for our guests and team & that fire safety guidance is followed at all times
Managing the shift which you are on, ensuring all departments are properly staffed and are prepared for the shift
Dealing with any guest issues that may arise fully to the guests full satisfaction
Keeping all areas of the hotel clean and presentable
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You dont need to have any managerial or supervisory experience, we will teach you the ways, we just need you to have the desire to manage!!
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements
To succeed in the role of Duty manager, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- a friendly personality, with a genuine desire to help and please others
- the ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
- good organisational and leadership skills
- numeracy and logistical planning skills
- a professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations
- the ability to balance customer and business priorities
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with speakers of other languages
- energy and patience
- a smart well-presented appearance.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact email@example.com.