At The Ramada By Wyndham Hotel we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Hotel Duty Manager has become available at The Ramada By Wyndham Hotel Belfast City Centre. Reporting into the Operations Manager, some but not all of your duites will be,
- To be the professional face of the hotel greeting all guests with politeness.
- Being the manager in charge of the hotel when on duty, managing all aspects and dealing with all issues on shift
- Serve in the bar & restaurant
- Ensuring the smooth running of the reception desk at all times and completeing proper handovers when finshing and starting your shift
- Completeing the reception checklist daily which should mean the correct running of your shift
- Working with all other departments to ensure smooth running of hotel
- All other reception duties, room service, guest requests
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
With 165 ensuite bedrooms including executive, double, twin and family rooms, Ramada by Wyndham Belfast is ideal for both business travel as well as short city breaks. Ramada By Wyndham Belfast also offers conference facilities for up to 140 delegates,the SQ Bar & Grill Restaurant. Situated in St. Anne's Square adjacent to The MAC. Our hotel accommodation is also close to many other local attractions including the Titanic Museum, St. Anne's Cathedral and City Hall
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBHotels because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience of/with public area cleaning is preferable but full training is provided.
The Bigger Picture
The Ramada Hotel is managed by RBHotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBHotels we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!