We're looking for an experienced Head of Facilities
You'll be joining our Senior Leadership Team and will oversee multiple departments, all hotel facilities plus the grounds.
Your day to day;
- You will be in charge of multiple departments including Housekeeping, Maintenance, Nights and Gardening
- With your teams, you will need to ensure all of our facilities are presented to an extremely high standard. You will deliver a robust health and safety management system for all guests and staff members
- You will have responsibility over the Capital Expenditure programme and will be asked to project manage any refurbishment projects
- Understanding the needs of different groups of people is a must. You will need to manage diverse teams across a number of departments and develop their key skills.
Who are we looking for?
You must be highly organised, focused with a great eye for detail. You'll need to be aware of our sales and budgets, whilst ensuring fabulous guest experiences are delivered.
You should be up-to-date with industry trends and have experience with facilities management; hotel experience is preferred.
Proven ability to manage cost efficiencies and budgets, whilst maintaining the high standards set by the company.
You will need to have qualifications in IOSH, Health & Safety Level 3, Project Management, Pool Plant and Fire Safety.
This is a full-time permanent role and will require flexibility to work 5 days out of 7 including some weekends and bank holidays when necessary.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment