At Redefine|BDL Hotels we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Guest Service Manger (Food and Beverage) contributes to Redefine|BDL Hotel's goals and values by supporting the Deputy Manager with managing the food and beverage department.
Where Will You Be Working?
Our three-star hotel in Epsom is situated on the grounds of the world famous Epsom Downs Racecourse in the picturesque Surrey countryside, just outside London.
With 120 stylish en-suite bedrooms and a modern purpose built meeting room, the hotel is the perfect choice for leisure and business travellers. All public areas and conference rooms within the hotel are fully air-conditioned and have complimentary WiFi access.
Located within the London commuter belt the hotel has good transport links with direct trains from Epsom Station to London Waterloo and Victoria every 10 minutes. The hotel is a short drive from Heathrow and Gatwick International Airports , 18 miles from Gatwick International and 25 miles from Heathrow. Making the hotel in Epsom ideal for commuting to London.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has attention to detail and great people skills.
As Guest Service Manager - Food and Beverage you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the food & beverage department.
Your responsibilities as a GSM Food & Beverage will include:
- Maintain high standards throughout the Food & Beverage department
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- To display a hands on' approach in the daily running and support the Food & Beverage department in maintaining the highest possible service standards
- To be available for Duty Management shifts as requested
- To actively promote and advertise in house promotions
- Management of POS systems
- To ensure all Health & Safety obligations are complied with and relevant training takes place
- Ordering for Kitchen through Procure Wizard
- Menu Planning
- Management of stocks and GP%
- Manage and upade allergens
Experience preferred but not essential, training provided.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with Redefine|BDL Hotels because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at Redefine|BDL we transform hotels.
Redefine|BDL Hotels is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!