Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
As Head Chef, you are fully responsible for developing the reputation of the hotel through the production of excellent quality food throughout the hotel, and the development of a high quality kitchen brigade. A Head Chef will oversee the operational management of the kitchen and Team Members. Specifically, a Head Chef will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead of the kitchen brigade and ensure ongoing development of Team Members
- Identify an effective approach to succession planning
- Create menus that meet and exceed customers' needs and conform to brand standards
- Ensure the consistent production of high quality food through all hotel food outlets
- Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with Guests, Team Members, contractors, and suppliers
- Resolve, promptly and completely, any issues that may arise in the kitchen or related areas among Guests and Team Members
- Manage department operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, and waste management
What are we looking for?
A Head Chef is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience as a Head Chef or a high-performing Sous Chef in a hotel is required
- Excellent leadership skills
- A creative approach to the production of high quality food
- A business focused approach to managing a hotel kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships, internal and external, to the hotel and the Company
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- A current, valid, and relevant trade qualification (proof may be required)
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.