Are you hungry for success?
Interstate Hotels & Resorts are a Global leader in third party Hotel Management. With a Global portfolio of over 1,300 properties, we strive to Go Beyond for our people, guests, owners and communities.
We are now seeking to appoint an experienced Head Chef to lead the brigade at the Mercure Perth Hotel.
As Head Chef, you will be resposible for overseeing a busy kitchen operation within a branded environment.
Your role will also include:
- The development and smooth operation of the kitchen, with emphasis on quality and presentation within the guidelines of standardised menus.
- Maximising every opportunity to ensure profit and cost margins are met and consistently kept in line with budget.
- Menu planning, cost and budget control to ensure food cost is achieved and costs such as payroll are flexed to reflect revenue.
- Recruitment, training and development of the team to ensure we 'Win Through Our People' to deliver exceptional standards and future leaders
- Implementing and maintaining the strictest controls of food safety/health & safety to ensure statutory compliance.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience leading a Kitchen Brigade within a similar environment. It is essential that you are Level 3 Food Hygiene certified and have demonstrated success managing departmental budgets and P&L. You will also have experience in developing a team and have the ability to mentor and coach your brigade whilst leading from the front.
In return we have an industry leading benefit package. We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within this fantastic brand, working in partnership with Interstate Hotels & Resorts, the Global third-party management company of choice.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits...
At Interstate, we recognise that people are the heart of our business. As a Global leader, we are committed to representing our Global community and enabling everyone to Be Their Best Selves.