At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Head Chef contributes to RBH's goals and values by supporting the General Manager with managing a brigade to deliver exciting food choices to our guests.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Lyndene and St Chads are on the main promenade in Blackpool and central to all attractions. The hotel caters for guests throughout the year and is a destination entertainment hotel in Blackpool.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an individual who will be:
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Strongly motivated and ambition driven.
- Ability to multitask in a high-volume environment.
- Maintain procedures to ensure the security and proper storage of food products, inventory, and equipment. Replenish supplies in a timely manner and minimise waste.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment and storerooms are in proper operational condition and are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Comply with required standards whilst ensuring the GP% is maintained and improved in line with company set budgets.
- Adhere to governmental regulations as well as brand standards, hotel or company policies and procedures.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing, and our communities.
- Our people are truly engaged at work.
- There's open, clear communication from the top.
- We've got great career development opportunities.
- There is a culture of transformation and innovation.
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes.
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events.
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees.
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first.
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit, and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott, and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!